Monday, July 6, 2015

My Wicked Tongue















Summer is nearly seen. I could feel the warm kisses of the air, and the keeps on smiling at me all the way from the sky. The sky turns bluer than it looks. It changes its color to different state of bright hues. And then the day comes the sea whispers. Take and have a look at my beauty; roaring waves attracting me, glowing sparkly sands pulling me. Summer is really here.

My wicked tongue once told me: "Cease the moment." So I did listen! Today I show you my recollection with the nature. Be amaze with the natural creation of nature. I'm in Kapurpurawan Rock Formation in Ilocos Norte. Since we mostly do walking on a rocky road, wearing slippers is quite hard but still can manage. I even take off my knitted cardigan due to the warm temperature at the area. Wearing halter tops is a great idea but remember to put your sunscreens on so you won't damage your skin.


The OUTFIT

Halter Top
Ripped Denim: DIY mom's highwaisted Jeans
2 strap Birks: @rikits_liliwmadefootwear








The LOCATION

Kapurpurawan Rock Formation, Ilocos Norte, Philippines




Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Lookbook | Bloglovin  | Chictopia | GFC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by, reading my post, and leaving some kind comments. I really do appreciate it all. Have a happy and healthy blogging everyone