Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ordinary School Girl













School Life is the most memorable time of our life. A time when I always look foward to Japanese uniforms but unfortunately cannot adopt in my place due to the extreme warm weather. Girly school-look seems so cute and one of my outfit idea. 

Up into the high mountains, where a city is located, I've tried doing some experiments with my outfit since that's the place where I can truly express my own ideas. Cool breeze tapping my skin, breathing in the smell of pines and enjoying the glorious scenery of this place. Even the sun is high, the blow of the wind is still cold. Perfect pair for the leather is a denim skirt with a preppy print longsleeves. Both skirt and longsleevs are thrifted but not abused. It's still wearable though. I'm inlove with the place, and let me tell you something: I saw a cute guy that day. He says "Hi." Then I knew that's he's a varsity from the school Mapua.

The Outfit

Shoes: @flamingolegs.ph | Bag: Tomato







The Location

Mines View, Baguio City, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by, reading my post, and leaving some kind comments. I really do appreciate it all. Have a happy and healthy blogging everyone