Monday, March 30, 2015

Black Fur and Eye Patches

















(Top: Love Rocks | Pants: ROXY | Chunky Boots: Kuripotqueen)


Comfortable clothes are one important rule while travelling. You must choose appropriately so you won't feel unease during the trip. Since it is a school trip plus we'll be using a bus, I prefer to wear a pants and a sweater. Bus temperature every morning is freezing; It is a good idea to wear a sweater or wear some shirt, topping it with a cardigan or jacket to feel warm.  

It's hard to decide whether to wear longsleeves in our country due to the warm temperature. Not minding the temperature, you an still use longsleeves and do tricks to not feel hot under the sizzling sun. I'm a fan of Gray colors, for me it looks equal to the perspective of the color black and white. It is a color of basics for me too. Pairing it with a black pants from Roxy and a black chunky boots I trifted to @kuripotqueen on Instagram. With the chunky heels it makes me feel comfy at all, unlike other boots with heels. And to keep me from waking up from the rays of the sun each time I sleep on the bus, I wear a sunnies. (Advantage also for taking a stolen naps. Lol) I bring this Panda cap of my youngest sister because it's way too cute! I often wear caps but this Panda cap suits my outfit and lots of my schoolmate wants to swap it. 

Guess what? My longsleeve is actually a dress but since I can't use it in my tour, I just paired it with a pants. Double use right? While staying at the hotel, I just pull of my pants and wear this dress only. I feel at home while sipping my Nescafe Latte and updating my Twitter and Instagram.

Another tip from my experiences, bring clothes that can be used in many different ways to avoid bringing full pack of baggage (Like what I always do) and pair everything before going on a trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by, reading my post, and leaving some kind comments. I really do appreciate it all. Have a happy and healthy blogging everyone