Friday, January 12, 2018

Out and about

I have this time lapse with my blog.
It's been a year or two since I actually post my adventures.
When I decided to check my external hard drive, I see this albums in the year 2016.
Most of it are my perfect adventures.
I will promise to upload more of my hidden adventures way way back through the years.


Let's start my little trip last January 2016!
Yes! Year 2016 where I decided to stop my blog. (Personal reasons*)
With graduation is near, the more I got busier. 
At this time, I'm already staying in Manila for my board exam review. 
I was out and disconnected with the social world where all I have was my books and lectures.

I barely return home since I have classes on my review center.
Yet at this moment I've got a chance to take a break.

Welcome back to El Kabayo Falls. If you read my blogs, I already posted about this place.
Seeking nature adventure is the great remedy indeed when you're a bit stress with your life.
Once you hear the flow of the water, the sounds of water falling, the gust of the wind, trees dancing, and birds chirping, you'll instantly feel relaxed.










I'm happy to be residing near bay area and also near the nature area.
I can easily pack up and hike mountains to seek some great adventures.
Since this trip we encounter more soil, leaves, trees, and water, it is best to suggest wear something light. I'm sure there'll be more walking and hiking part.
Wear comfortable clothes also.



I want you all to meet my younger sister, Alyssa. She's adorable and love her to bits.
We both love adventures and nature trips.

Can't wait to upload more of my pending adventures.
Hope this year I can manage to write again.

Seek more adventure!


What Ash Wears:
Top: Just got that from the package my relative from the states.
Brand on the tag says "XXI"
Bottom: Ukay hits! I love thrift shops

What Aly Wears:
Top: Forever 21
Bottom: I bought it online, I forgot the shop's name




Ashley P.

2 comments:

  1. Wow it's really great is it possible to do in wholesale salwar suit . Thanks for sharing great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe-inspiring bequest! Your site is actually attention-grabbing. Personally i think love for this. cheap bridesmaid dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by, reading my post, and leaving some kind comments. I really do appreciate it all. Have a happy and healthy blogging everyone