Monday, September 16, 2013

Throwback Tuesday

Throwback Tuesday :)
While scanning my documents I found some of these pictures. Take some look guys.

Can't believe I done this thing. I'm a shy type person but then whenever I scan this things I never thought I have the courage to step out of the box. I'm in my 1st year of college that day. My ever so child face -____- Here's a glimpse on my first ever contest during our Buwan ng Wika in our school.

I. Presentation of the candidates




With other candidates and at the same time new friends :)


I just made my own costume. How was it?


We represent our departmen: The college of ENGINEERING!

II. Contest Proper

We need to represent some of our tribes here in our country so I choose the famous IFUGAO Tribes!




having fun shoot with friends :)) 
(left-right: me and collin from Engineering, Kemz and Franco from Architecture, John Florence and i forgot the name from AS-EDUC)


My professor Mrs. Abille got this great idea to use "banig" for our Philippine National costume




Great experience and it boost my courage. 
Be proud on your country :)

xoxo,
Ashley <3


4 comments:

  1. These costumes are amazing. You look like you had fun. :)

    Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren :) cool we have the same name. Yea. It really had fun that time. First, I'm so nervous but at the end it was great after all. By the way I followed you :)

    xoxo,
    chie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice costumes, you look great.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks miss Diana :) I follow your blog. Love your posts <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by, reading my post, and leaving some kind comments. I really do appreciate it all. Have a happy and healthy blogging everyone